Universal Sompo Health Insurance – This venture is the first Public-Private Partnership in the field of General Insurance Industry. It has around 4000 branches and distribution centers and wants to win their customer satisfaction through their superior and unique policies. They…

United India Health Insurance – Indian insurance companies, 4 co-operative insurance societies, Life insurance corporation of India, Indian Operations of 5 foreign Insurers merged with United India Insurance Company Limited merged together to nationalize this business in 1972. This company, with…

TATA AIG Health Insurance – This joint venture between Tata Group and American International Group was started in 2001 to provide insurance solutions to the people of India. It offers a wide range of policies and wants to create an unmatched…

Star Health Insurance – Health is the most critical factor of human life. A person who is not in a state of good health is not much productive because of the health issues. Therefore, health Insurance is important to meet the…

SBI Health Insurance – This enterprise is a joint venture between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif were 74% of the total capital is owned by SBI and the rest 26% by BNP Paribas Cardif. It aims to become…

Religare Health Insurance – Health is one of the most important factors of human happiness and well being. A healthy person effectively contributes to economic progress. Even when a person is in good health, having health insurance is important. Good health…

Reliance Health Insurance – The Reliance Life Insurance Company is the largest private life insurer and aims to provide financial independence to its each and every customer. It has over 900 branches and 100000 advisors as of March 2014. It is…

Oriental Health Insurance – Oriental Health Insurance started in 1947 by the Oriental Government Security Life Assurance Company Ltd to provide policies that cater the needs of people living in both urban and rural areas of the country. The major power…

National Health Insurance – To establish a strong indigenous Company even during foreign rule, this company was started in 1906 as a symbol of national pride. It is the oldest insurance companies in India and has more than 15,000 skilled Human…