Have you ever thought of upgrading your photography skills either just for fun or to make your leisure time great?… If yes, then you must check out this article on “Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras in India” to know more about the brand value and details of top trending DSLR camera models in India. The best DSLR cameras are always hard to choose because of their variable qualities and high prices, it becomes difficult to choose the correct one according to your budget. But no worries, we are going to sort out this problem of yours by indicating the best DSLR cameras with their brand value, features, pros, and cons to make you better understood their qualities and availability of various similar DSLR cameras from other brands as well to compare rationally without getting confused.
The best DSLR cameras are one of the most efficient ways to revive your photography skills and to make sure that you relive those moments. Nowadays, there are various types of the best DSLR cameras available in the market starting from best DSLR camera under 10000 to best DSLR camera under 50000. Their price depends on their lens and the magnification properties that can be changed or customized according to your requirements. Other ranges of the price for the best DSLR cameras are best DSLR camera under 20000 and best DSLR camera under 30000, these are the average prices of the best DSLR cameras available in India and if you are a professional, you’ll definitely love to have these in your studios for making your work even better. You can check the DSLR camera price in India through several online shopping sites to have a clear understanding of how much you should pay. There are several brands of the best DSLR camera for beginners as well as for professionals like best Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, and many more others. If you’re a newbie in photography and not sure which one to buy due to price, you can a comparison checkout of Canon DSLR camera price or you can check out the price of Nikon DSLR cameras in order to have the best one suitable for you in the aspect of features as well as affordability.
We understand your needs as consumers and will try our best to provide you enough knowledge about every kind of best DSLR camera for beginners and also about the price ranges to check the DSLR camera price in India. You can choose the best DSLR camera under 1000 or the best DSLR camera under 20000 or the best DSLR camera under 30000 or the best DSLR camera under 50000 according to your budget and requirements. Now, without wasting any further time, let’s jump into the listing of the “Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras in India” to make you understand everything related to the best DSLR cameras easy and simple to compare rationally.
Let’s start: –
Canon EOS 1500D 24.1 Digital SLR Camera (Black) with EF S18-55 is II Lens, 16GB Card and Carry Case
Best Canon DSLR camera price, best DSLR camera under 30000
4.4 out of 5, 5685+ Reviews
We all are well aware of the brand value of the Canon DSLR camera and the exotic picture quality that it provides is remarkably well enough to be suitable even for professionals. This set of cameras has really affordable range of Canon DSLR camera price if you’re a professional photographer and has really tight budget. Let’s have a close look at its finest features for more information:
- In-built APS-C CMOS sensor with 24.1 MP high-resolution feature for large prints and image cropping.
- Dimensions of this model are 7.76×12.9×10.13 cm with a weight of 475 grams that operates on 1 lithium-ion battery with an included memory card of 16 GB and digital storage capacity of 64 GB.
- The sensitivity of this set of DSLR cameras ranges from 100-6400 ISO and critical for obtaining grain-free pictures even in low light.
- EOS system allows having a variety of interchangeable lenses that can be used for ultra-wide angle zooming, standard zooming, wide-angle fixed focal length lens, standard fixed focal length, and a telephoto zoom.
- Allows Wi-Fi connectivity, NFC, and Bluetooth connectivity for controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly.
- Lens mount is compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses.
- Touchscreen interface primary with the resolution of 1920×1080 pixels full HD.
- Built-in monaural microphone, sound-recording level adjustable and wind filter for clear picture capturing.
- Comes with every necessary item required for mounting that includes EF S18-55 IS II, strap, battery charger, battery pack, AC cable, and 16 GB SD card.
- While focusing, it makes little noise.
- No shortcut or assigned button for changing aperture.
- You can’t change the focusing point by pressing around dial in the system.
Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR Two Lens Kit with AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR & AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED (Black) 16 GB Class 10 SD Card and DSLR Bag
Best for price of Nikon DSLR cameras, best DSLR camera under 50000, Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras in India
4.4 out of 5, 2612+ Reviews
Nikon DSLR cameras are outstanding for sturdy, magnificent imaging, and balanced with controls. The compact size with versatility makes it even more reliable for beginners. The working efficiency is seamless and compatible with your smartphones to make the transfer of pictures easier. Let’s have a look at its features:
- Sensitivity ranges from 100 to 25600 ISO which is perfect for critical shorts and grain-free pictures, especially in low light conditions.
- The image processors can process imaging at a rate of 4 with 11 auto-focus points which helps in high-speed photography, precise accuracy of auto-focus, and burst photography.
- Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi connectivity, and NFC for remotely controlling access to the transfer of your pictures over the wireless network.
- Dimensions are 12.4×7.01×9.7 cm with a weight of 390.09 grams that operates on lithium-ion batteries.
- Package includes camera body, 18-55mm & 70-300mm lens, camera battery, battery charger, camera tag, and one user manual.
- Dust reduction system with image dust off reference data that has capture NX-D software required.
- Compatible to work in temperatures from 0° to 40° C and humidity of 85% or less.
- Includes 16 GB memory card size with an LCD display screen and lens type of prime.
- Continuous shooting speed is 5 pictures at a time with a full HD resolution of 1920×1080.
- Provides maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 seconds, a minimum aperture of 36, and has a minimum focal length of 18 millimeters which are perfect for high-resolution images.
- This product is not weather resistant.
- Quite low battery life, not suitable for long-term photography sessions.
Canon PowerShot SX540HS 20.3MP Digital Camera with 50x Optical Zoom (Black) + Memory Card + Camera Case
Best DSLR camera under 20000, best DSLR camera for beginners.
4.2 out of 5, 350+ Reviews
This model of Canon DSLR camera is one of the best DSLR cameras you can have under a tight budget. The qualities are well appreciable and features are designed in a way to provide the best ever consumer experience in photography skills. Let’s recount its features for reference:
- It has a sensitivity range of 80-3200 ISO and APS-C CMOS sensor with 20.3 MP for high resolution and clear imaging experience.
- The minimum shutter speed is 15 seconds and the maximum shutter speed is 1/2000 seconds and has a minimum focal length of 24 millimeters.
- Dimensions of this model are 15.5×16×13 cm with a weight of 442 grams that operates on 1 lithium-ion battery and has a memory card of 16 GB included.
- Special features of this model include 50X optical zooming with 100X zoom-plus for aesthetic clicks in the long-range.
- Package includes a camera, battery charger, camera case, AC cable (IN), and printed matter unit.
- The image processor has DIGIC 6 with 1 auto-focus point which is necessary for speed and accuracy in burst photography.
- Allows Wi-Fi connectivity, NFC, and Bluetooth for transferring your clicked snaps wirelessly.
- Lens mount is of EF-S type which is compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses.
- Video capturing resolution is great that is 1080p and has a continuous shooting speed of 5.9 fps.
- Not perfect in viewfinder settings as it is one of the best DSLR camera for beginners, not designed for professionals.
Sony Alpha A68 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera Body Only (Black) (ILCA-68)
Best DSLR camera for beginners as well as for professionals, Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras in India
4.8 out of 5, 4+ Reviews
Sony Alpha A68 is one of the most awesome DSLR cameras that you can have with the best image processor and vibrant color detection features. This model of Sony DSLR camera provides fantastic image quality that feels the same as 77ii. Let’s have a close look at the features:
- Embedded with 24.2 MP APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor for high-resolution pictures through BIONZ X Image processing engine.
- Various flash modes namely auto, flash fill, slow synchro, rear sync, flash off, wireless and high-speed sync are available.
- The package includes the battery charger, power cord, shoulder strap, body cap, eyepiece cup, micro-USB cable, and camera.
- Dimensions are 8.3×14.3×10.4 cm with a weight of 675 grams that operates at 1 lithium-ion battery and has 2.7 inches of standing screen display size.
- Maximum shutter speed is 1/160 and a minimum shutter speed of bulb with video capturing resolution of quality 1080p.
- Has multiple metering description that includes multi-pattern, center-weighted and spot centering.
- Faster continuous shooting speed that is 8 frames per second.
- Allows audio recording and has auto-focus with red-eye reduction technology, self-timer, and electronic viewfinder.
- Few consumers may find this product little bit overpriced.
- Doesn’t have touch screen technology.
Nikon D5600 Digital Camera 18-55mm VR Kit (Black)
Best DSLR camera under 50000, Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras in India
4.5 out of 5, 1358+ Reviews
This model of Nikon D5600 is a great way to discover new horizons of your perspective by capturing perfect shots with clear and concise resolution. The features and qualities of this product are intermixed with excellent design and functionality to make it even better than its older versions. Let’s have a look:
- Dimensions of this model are 10.3×13.7×14 cm with a weight of 2.18 kilograms and have 1 lithium-ion battery included.
- The image processors can process imaging at a rate of 4 with 39 auto-focus points which are more than enough for high-speed photography and accuracy.
- The sensitivity range is 100-25600 ISO and the sensor type is APS-C CMOS with 24.2 MP for clear and crisp pictures.
- Optical image stabilization with LCD display and 3.2 inches of standing screen display size.
- Maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 seconds and a minimum shutter speed of 30 seconds with a minimum focal length of 18 millimeters.
- Provides resolution of 1920×1080 for photographs and has a video recording resolution of 1080p even in dim light settings.
- Easier to use and has more consumer-friendly features to rely on.
- Dust reduction system, image sensor cleaning, image dust off reference data is available.
- Allows Wi-Fi connectivity, NFC, and Bluetooth built-in features for easy transfer of media files.
- Mounting hardware includes a Nikon DSLR camera, rubber eyecups, body cap, rechargeable li-ion battery with terminal cover, strap, and MH-24 battery charger.
- Not weather resistant as it has to be kept at standard weather conditions.
- Auto-focus in the video is not good.
- The body stabilization feature is not executed well.
Canon EOS 1200D 18MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with Body Only, 8GB Card and Carry Case
Best DSLR camera under 30000, Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras in India
4.6 out of 5, 3767+ Reviews
Let your imagination and nature collide through this model of Canon DSLR EOS 1200D camera that has several benefits and comes in a very affordable range for every kind of consumer. It doesn’t matter whether you’re an amateur or a professional, you’re definitely going to like this camera for various reasons. Let’s have a look at its finest features for more details:
- CMOS image sensor with 18 megapixel and high-performance DIGIC 4 image processor that is excellent for high speed and quality pictures.
- The sensitivity range is 100-6400 ISO that can be expanded up to 12800 for shooting from bright to dim light settings without any haziness.
- Package includes EOS 1200D digital SLR body, rechargeable battery, battery charger, interface cable, camera instruction manual CD, EOS digital solution disk, software instruction manual CD, manual booklet camera bag, and 8 GB memory card.
- Dimensions are 7.8×13×10 cm with a weight of 480 grams, the standing screen display size is 3 inches with image stabilization and resolution of 18 megapixels.
- Maximum shutter speed is 1/200 seconds and has optical viewfinder type along with 9-point AF system and AI servo AF help for impressive auto-focus performance.
- Scene intelligent auto mode helps in improving scenery for amazing results while shooting at night.
- Comes with a 2-years of Canon India warranty that guarantees its authentic performance for at least the specified period of time.
- Video capturing resolution is of quality 1080p.
- The camera bag provided with this package is not so tough.
- Doesn’t support Wi-Fi or NFC connectivity.
Canon IXUS 190 20 MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom, Memory Card and Camera Case (Black)
Best DSLR camera under 10000, Best DSLR camera for beginners.
3.7 out of 5, 169+ Reviews
If you’re having a tight budget and not so much experience in shopping for digital cameras as well as in photography, in that case, you must go for this model of Canon. It has a trustworthy brand name along with effectively amazing features that are great for amateurs to learn more about how to click excellent shots. Let’s have a look at its features:
- Dimensions of this model of best DSLR camera under 10000 are 16×14×6 cm with a weight of 450 grams that requires 1 lithium-ion battery for its operation.
- This model features a 20.0-megapixel sensor and a powerful 10X optical zooming technology for targeting larger areas with clear viewpoints.
- The package includes a camera, a memory card of 8 GB or 16 GB, and one camera case for keeping it safe and secure from external factors.
- Internal memory storage of the camera is 8192 MB and 20 MP optical sensor resolution with a minimum focal length of 24 millimeters.
- Built-in Wi-Fi/NFC connectivity for sharing of photos easily over wireless mediums.
- Easy auto and date stamp features for referencing the timing of clicked shots.
- It has 2 years of manufacturer’s warranty that guarantees its spectacular performance for at least the specified period of time.
- One of the best DSLR cameras under 10000 available in the market from a top brand like Canon.
- Doesn’t have a touch screen facility.
- Not good enough for low-light captures.
Nikon D3500 W/AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR with 16GB Memory Card and Carry Case (Black)
Best DSLR camera under 50000, Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras in India
4.4 out of 5, 2612+ Reviews
This model of Nikon D3500 is a type of point-and-shoot DSLR camera that is highly recommended for almost every type of photographer to capture beautiful pictures and videos without tampering with the complex settings. The sturdiness of this design feels great when you hold it in your hands and makes every moment you capture memories. The features are as follows:
- APS-C CMOS sensor with 24.2-megapixel camera for clicking aesthetic high-resolution pictures for large prints and image cropping.
- It has a sensitivity range from 100-25600 for getting grain-free pictures even though dim light surroundings.
- The maximum shutter speed is 1/4000 seconds and the minimum shutter speed is 30 seconds with a minimum aperture of 38f and a minimum focal length of 18 millimeters.
- The image processors can process 4 imaging with 11 auto-focus points which are important while clicking high-speed shots or burst photography.
- Dimensions of this model are 12.4×7.01×9.7 cm with a weight of 390.09 grams that includes 1 lithium-ion battery for its operation.
- Different types of flash memory cards like SDHC, SDXC, SD card are compatible with this camera set.
- Comes with a digital storage capacity of 13.2 GB and included a memory card size of 512 GB that can have images of resolution full HD 1920×1080.
- Bluetooth connectivity is also available for transferring clicked pictures.
- Capable of shooting continuously at speed of 5 frames per second to provide exact capture of the moment.
- No Wi-Fi or NFC connectivity available.
- Not weatherproof.
Nikon D750 24.3 MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) Body Only + Free Lowepro Photo Hatchback 22L AW
The best DSLR cameras for professionals, Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras in India
4.3 out of 5, 2+ Reviews
If you have some experience in photography and want to go one step further, you must give this model of Nikon a chance to prove its worth. It can be an ideal companion on your shooting journeys as it makes no compromises when it comes to performance. Let’s have a look at its amazing features:
- Dimensions of this model are 21.8×18×14.4 cm with a weight of 1.6 kilograms that has an optical sensor resolution of 24.3 megapixels.
- 4-image processing engine ensures that every single frame is rich in gradation and remarkable details.
- The sensitivity range of this model is from 100 to 12800 ISO which can be expandable from ISO 50 to ISO 51200 for stunning picture quality.
- Specially designed movie-shooting menu with preset control settings.
- Capable of developing monologue body with the sturdy encased structure for a compact and durable frame with improved grip.
- High-speed shooting allows taking clicks at a rate of 6.5 frames per second.
- Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC connectivity for easier transfer of pictures over wireless networks.
- Limiting shutter speed can be a problem for many photographers.
- Price is quite high as compared to other models.
Canon EOS 80D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) + Sennheiser XSW-D Portable Digital Camera-Mount Wireless Microphone System (XSW-D Portable ENG Set)
Best DSLR camera for beginners and professionals, Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras in India
4.5 out of 5, 1089+ Reviews
This model of Canon EoS DSLR provides high speed, high precise AF in virtually any kind of light. This model of Canon can be used by professionals who are working on wildlife snaps or for the tourism industry. It goes best with every kind of user due to its highly efficient working functionality and ease of access. Let’s have a look at its finest features for more information:
- Full HD video resolution of 1080p with fully manual controls for better results along with selectable frame rates.
- In optimal conditions, it can have a range of 250 ft. through its image processor of DIGIC 6 with 45 auto-focus points.
- The sensitivity range is from 100 to 12800 ISO for obtaining grain-free pictures even in dim light surroundings.
- The maximum vertical resolution of 4000 pixels, maximum shutter speed is 30 seconds and minimum shutter speed is 0.0001 seconds along with a minimum aperture of 38 and focal length of 18 millimeters.
- The package includes an EF S18-135mm lens, strap, battery charger, battery pack, AC cable, 16 GB SD card, and carry case.
- Has sensor of APS-C CMOS with 24.2 megapixels for high-resolution pictures and image cropping.
- Provides 5 hours of battery life in a single charge.
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity available.
- It has special feature of eye detection auto focus for clearer and bright portraits.
- Continuous shooting speed is of 7 frames per second.
- Price may seem quite extravagantly expensive by many consumers.
- Dynamic range is poor and the quality of images in the dark is not well developed even though HDR mode.
Quick Buyer’s Guide: Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras in India
As for now, we have discussed almost everything that may concern a consumer regarding the best DSLR cameras before purchasing. But still, there are certain things that one should keep up in their mind for a better understanding of the desired product type and in determining its true worth.
These basic key features play a crucial role in helping the consumers to know more about the functionality and performance of their desired products by contradicting their features with other suitable models available in the market.
It is very much necessary for a wise consumer to know and understand the needs of themselves to have much clarity in selecting the most suitable type of best DSLR camera for beginners to give as a gift to any friend or family member or just for personal use.
By considering all the features that we have discussed above, now let’s start summarizing some of the basic key factors that describe the best DSLR cameras available in India: –
We all are well aware of the role of price and the way how it does affect the quality as well as the availability of a particular product to the consumers. Whenever you are in doubt regarding the price, always stick to the average cost to minimize the risk of getting a flawed cheap product. Price plays an important role in determining the budget limit up-to which you can search your desired product. It’s more like a necessary restriction that is always beneficial to follow. Various price ranges are available for the best DSLR camera for beginners like best DSLR camera under 10000, best DSLR camera under 20000, best DSLR camera under 30000 and best DSLR camera under 50000, and many more others which may vary according to their specific qualities and functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
Before buying the best DSLR cameras, one must have a close look at the various ratings and review of different brand models in order to choose the desired model of the best DSLR camera for beginners in India for the money and for a deep understanding of what kind of product you are going to buy and what can be the expected experience with it. Ratings and reviews are just a mirror to understand your desired product more by pointing out other consumer’s experiences with it.
For an ideal set of the best DSLR cameras for beginners or for professionals, a lens can be a major factor in determining its finest functionalities. Lens specializes in the rate of magnification properties with accuracy and precision. There are many types of a best DSLR camera for beginners and professionals that lets the users choose specific lens settings through customizable magnification properties of lens settings. You must have proper knowledge about this if you’re willing to have a variable lens embedded best DSLR camera for yourself.
As a concern buyer, you must be aware of the specific type of best DSLR camera for beginners, that you want for capturing various scenery or sites of nature. It can have many customizable specifications; you can set it as your priority before purchasing for best product type suitable for you. Some types of the best DSLR cameras are quite famous among all types of photographers are Canon DSLR camera, Nikon DSLR camera and others.
It is quite obvious that brand values influence the quality of a particular product but you must be aware of different types of brands that provide almost similar models, few features may differ but a wise consumer should know about the quality level of brands to determine whose model of a best DSLR camera for beginners and professionals are the best and in what ways. Some of the most trustworthy brands for manufacturing DSLR cameras in India are Philips, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Sony, Nokia, and others that we have already discussed above.
The compatibility of a certain product like the best DSLR camera in India depends on various factors like size, type, functionality, lens specifications, magnification, speed capturing settings, quality of materials used for manufacturing, and many others. If you belittle conscious about the compatibility of its functionality with your requirements, you’ll definitely get the best DSLR cameras in India for the money from the best DSLR camera brands.
Frequently Asked Questions: Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras in India
There are various brands of the best DSLR cameras available in India. Some of the most famous and best DSLR camera brands known for decades are Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Olympus, Go-Pro, Leica, and many more others. But if we see on a larger scale, Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Panasonic are quite more famous among photographers than other brand products.
Technically speaking, DSLR cameras are nothing but a digital single-lens reflex camera that combines the optics and mechanisms of the single-reflex camera through digital imaging. In other words, we can say that a DSLR camera uses a reflex designing scheme for image processing which is also the key difference between a DSLR and other types of cameras that simply focus on light and optics.
Most of the professional photographers rely on Nikon and Canon brands for capturing moments. These brands are known for their high resolution with high speed reflexive actions that lets the professional photographers to capture small moments efficiently and accurately without getting the background light and other optical hindrance to affect the quality of photos. There are also many famous professional photographers that use Sony and other brands, it all depends on their choice of features and lens specifications that they choose for certain type of photography like for wildlife, underwater or even professional photo-shoots of celebrities.
It completely depends on how we perceive things of optics and photonics. Many professionals has switched over mirror less cameras from DSLR cameras whereas there are also many professionals who want to fix their focus on the best DSLR cameras. It is true that mirror less cameras have an advantage to take pictures easily and quickly with the help of its simpler mechanics and high shutter speeds but DSLR cameras allows wider selection of lens and are generally better optical view captures with better battery life.
Finally, we have discussed almost everything related to the best DSLR cameras in India available from top brands for giving you a better idea about different types of DSLR cameras available in the market as the best Canon DSLR camera price range under 20000 to 50000 or about the price of Nikon DSLR cameras. We have also discussed the best DSLR camera under 10000, best DSLR camera under 20000, best DSLR camera under 30000, and even about the best DSLR camera under 50000 to provide to a huge range of varieties to choose from.
We hope that this article”Top 10 Best DSLR Cameras in India” will definitely help you out in getting the best of your choice without being confused about the brand value and qualities. Even if you are having any confusion regarding the best DSLR cameras within your budget or of other price range, you can always have a look at its previous consumers’ ratings and reviews for having a better and clear understanding of your desired product model and about those qualities that are even not mentioned in the advertisement to give you a better overview of your desired model of a best DSLR camera for beginners and professionals available in the market.
If you facing any kind of doubts regarding how to use the features of your best DSLR camera for beginners or having any confusion regarding any process, you can check it out on various online tutorials provided on different websites. One of such YouTube tutorial’s video links has been given below for your convenience.
In case if you want to share your thoughts and experience with us, we will be happy to hear from you in the comments section below. Till then…
Happy Shopping, Happy Photographing…
Do check our other trending research articles from our authors.
Only use the below comment form to ask your queries & share your experience. We may take a day or two to reply to your comments and queries. Please don’t use the comment section for backlinks as it will not be approved. However, for the backlink, partnership and advertisement related queries kindly contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for your coordination & support!