With the advancement in technology, excellent viewing experiences are available at affordable prices and customers can easily upgrade their standard old televisions into LED TVs with exceptional picture quality at affordable prices. In light of this, in this article, we review the top 10 Best LED TV/ Smart TV Under Rs.30000 in India
Before we dive into the review, a few criteria or technological features needs to be considered when purchasing LED/SMART TVs
Smart TV Features
In recent times, almost all TVs are Smart TV and have Smart TV features. IN the midst of all the models from different brands, Android certified TVs are considered to be more adept for the future as they provide the option of software upgradability over time. This means access to upgraded features, more apps and even more user-friendly handling of the TV.
- Operating system: Many of the best Android SMART TVs have a google certified operating system. Many TV models use an OS that is not google certified. However, some brands provide TVs with their own operating system which are at par with the Android OS and provides all the necessary apps with very good features.
- Remote and Navigation: The included remote provides one-stop access to all the features on your TV.
- RAM and storage: To ensure a lag-free experience, get a TV with higher RAM space. Also, with higher storage on your TV, you can save more content to be watched later on your TV.
Size and Resolution
Another important feature is the size and resolution of the TV. Different brands provide different types of resolutions and different sizes of models at an incremental pricing range. This enables you to choose the perfect LED/Smart TV for the type of room for which you intend to use it in.
Nowadays, all LED/SMART TVs come with ports for external connectivity to increase their versatility. Therefore, more the number of HDMI and USB ports the better. Furthermore, take care to notice the presence of Wi-Fi adapters for faster internet connection.
Maximum Operating Distance
To ensure optimal enjoyment of all the viewing pleasures your TV has to offer, the minimum viewing distance of your room needs to be considered. This means that the size of the TV is determined by the size of the room in which it will be placed. Too close or too far from the TV screen will hamper the viewer from discerning all the intimate details and features of the picture on the TV.
With slimming design aesthetics, modern LED/SMART TVs have not compromised in their sound quality. Owing to their slim design there is not much space to accommodate large speakers. Therefore, customers need to look for TVs with 20 to 30 W speaker output which is decent enough for a wholesome sound experience. Furthermore, software by Dolby or DTS sound needs to be considered which provides an immersive audio experience and complements perfectly with the enhanced picture quality.
Once the important features to be considered before buying an LED/SMART TV here is a list of the top 10 Best LED TV/ Smart TV Under Rs.30000 in India.
In recent times Vu is a brand that provides TVs with state-of-the-art features at affordable prices and is hence considered to be one of the best brands of TV in India. Here is a look at some of its features
- It is one of the best Smart TV in India with 50-inch screen boasting of Ultra HD resolution (3840×2160) pixels and HDR 10 technology giving clear and crisp picture quality with unmatched detailing.
- The display has an HDR 10 panel and bezel-less display to provide an excellent cinematic 4K experience.
- Refresh Rate of 60Hz makes watching fast-action content a breeze and is, therefore, one of the best LED/SMART TV in India under 30000.
- The 4K viewing experience is complemented with HDR 10+ Dolby vision and 4x up-scaling which maximizes the contrast and color accuracy. This display is compatible with the signal broadcasted by your service provider. Which means no matter the input signal, the output signal is enhanced to 4K viewing level.
- It also boasts features like MPEG noise reduction, Smooth Motion Ratio, Adaptive Contrast and Gamma Correction to provide an unparalleled cinematic experience.
- It is also one of the best SMART TV under 30000 in India and therefore has the Android 8.0 operating system.
- It is a Linux based appliance with a dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM with 4GB ROM which makes accessing internet apps easier and faster.
- Remote access through voice commands made possible by Vu ACTi Voice Remote.
- It is one of the best LED/SMART TV in India under 30000 with excellent audio output. The sound system is made of Dolby MS12 audio and DBX-TV technology. The DBX-TV technology adds clarity to your music, videos and VOD content by splitting up different frequencies to include a wide sound-stage. The inbuilt box speakers have an audio output of 24W. These technologies coupled with the audio output produces an immersive cinematic audio experience.
- External connectivity is mediated by 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI ports
- Excellent picture quality with HDR 10 display, 4K resolution and bezel-free display;
- Sound quality is excellent;
- 1-year warranty;
- Sleek design with aesthetic quality;
- Android OS.
- Reports of color distortion issues
- Software lag in some cases.
TCL is one of the brands that is making plenty of inroads into the LED/SMART TV market in India and is gaining a reputation for providing noteworthy models replete with interesting features at cheaper rates. This model is no exception and is also one of the best SMART TV under 30000 in India. Here’s a look at its features
- It’s a 43-inch SMART LED TV with 4K Ultra HD resolution and a refresh rate of 60 Hz.
- The display is excellent with A+ Grade panel. This TV comes equipped with HDR10, UHD and micro dimming features for a clearer and crisper display with vibrant colors. All these technologies give an excellent viewing experience and are therefore one of the best-LED TV under 30000 in India.
- This TV has an inbuilt AI picture engine which uses an AI algorithm to identify each scene of the content being displayed. Depending on the content, the algorithm enhances the contrast, brightness and saturation of the picture which brings out even the minute details giving a more lifelike viewing experience. The AI features used are AI Scene Picture Enhancement Technology, AI dynamic Picture Adjustment and AI Brightness Precision Control.
- This is also one of the best SMART TV under 30000 in India as it is an Android certified TV with Android 9.0 (Pie) version of the Operating system which is the updated Android OS. This lets you access all the latest apps and features associated with the Android Pie OS.
- Furthermore, this TV comes equipped with SMART TV features like Google Voice assistant, Google Cast+ T-Cast and Bluetooth.
- Ease of use is enhanced owing to the TCL Voice AI interaction. You just need to speak into the remote control and access your desired content on your TV. This Voice integration enables you to access your TV and any other compatible device from all corners of your room.
- Audio output is mediated by 20W speakers incorporated into the TV. It increases the quality of audio using the TCL AI Sound engine which increases the audio output depending on the content being viewed furthermore reducing the distortions in the signal which provides a realistic listening experience.
- External connectivity is enhanced by the presence of 2 HDMI and 1 USB port for connecting with set-top boxes, gaming consoles and USB drives.
- The user interface is smooth and easy to use
- Attractive designs
- 1-year warranty.
- Vertical and horizontal lines visible in 4K UHD videos at times
- Connectivity between TV and remote at times.
Kodak 50 Inches 4K Ultra HD 50UHDXSMART LED TV– Top 10 Best LED TV/ Smart TV Under Rs.30000 in India
If you are looking for an exceptional viewing experience which gives you access to all types of entertainment, this model from Kodak is the one to die for. This model from Kodak boasts of several noteworthy features and is one of the best LED/SMART TVs in India under 30000. Here’s a look at its features
- It is a 50-inch TV with a 4K Ultra HD resolution at a refresh rate of 60Hz coupled with A+ Grade IPS display panel which gives an enriched, vivid and dynamic picture output. It also provides ample support for a wide viewing angle for detailed picture viewing from any corner of the room.
- It is also equipped with HDR 10 technology which gives more detailed and vivid colors to the images on the screen.
- The operating system for Smart TV is Android-based. It has an A53 Quad-Core Processor with 8GB ROM and 1 GB RAM for enhanced and lightning-fast performance.
- This is one of the best SMART TVs in India under 30000 and comes with all the desired pre-installed apps like YouTube, Netflix, Hot star etc which can be easily accessed by one-touch buttons on the remote. Wi-Fi connectivity is fast and you can stream your favorite programs seamlessly without any lag or loss in resolution.
- There are extra features added like auto power off when there is no signal, backlit adjustment and child lock. Its power consumption is economical at 130W during normal operation and 0.5W during standby.
- The quality of audio output is mediated through the inbuilt 20W speakers which detail the sound being broadcasted. The sound system comes equipped with an automated volume control depending on the size of the room and the program being broadcasted.
- External connectivity is further enhanced with 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports for connecting with a set-top box, gaming consoles, pen-drives etc.
- External ports provide god connectivity
- Android OS
- 1-year warranty
- Apps are quick and easy to install.
- Smart TV response is sluggish at times
- Up-scaling of broadcasts from cable channels and streaming services not up to the 4K mark.
Onida is one of the oldest Indian companies in the television department and has upgraded its technology to compete with the current market standards. This model from Onida is the latest from Onida and boasts of several features that make it worth mentioning in this list. Here’s a look at some of its features
- This is one of the best TV under 30000 having full HD Smart TV capabilities.
- The display is full HD resolution with a refresh rate of 60 Hz. The output pictures are life-like with brilliant colors and rich contrast and decent backlit consistency.
- This is one of the best Smart TVs under 30000 and runs on the Fire TV OS. This OS enables access of all the major and popular apps as well as ease of control through the smart home devices. The Fire TV OS minimizes the lag while browsing.
- Amongst the Smart features, it is equipped with dual-band Wi-Fi, Alexa Voice Control and mirroring of other compatible smart devices.
- The Voice command compatible remote can be linked with Alexa giving the user much more freedom and versatility while browsing for music, movies and apps.
- The Wi-Fi and LAN capabilities enable the user to enjoy the home entertainment and remove boredom when watching the routine programs on the TV.
- An excellent audio output system is brought about by in-built 16W speakers coupled with Dolby Digital Plus and DTS Tru-Surround sound system which gives an immersive surround sound experience.
- External connectivity is increased by 3HDmI and 1 USB port for ease of connection with set-top boxes, gaming consoles and USB Pen Drive.
- Crystal clear picture quality
- Durable built
- 1-year warranty
- Fire TV OS
- There is only one USB port
- Inaccurate skin tones.
Micromax 40-inch Full HD Certified Android Smart LED TV -Top 10 Best LED TV/ Smart TV Under Rs.30000 in India
With captivating the Indian Smartphone market, Micromax has ventured in to the LED/SMART TV segment and has been captivating customers with its models boasting of excellent features at affordable prices. Here’s a look at its several features.
- It is a 40-inch TV with Full HD resolution with a refresh rate of 60 Hz. It is one of the best-LED TVs under 3000 as it has an A+ Grade LED panel which is a zero-bright dot panel. The display has vivid colors and gives life-like viewing experience. With true color reproduction and perfect picture quality, the viewing experience is immersive.
- This is also a Smart TV having an Android 9.0 Operating system. Being google certified, it is one of the best Smart TVs under 30000 in India that provides the user access to all the play store apps and perks.
- Owing to its google certification, this TV has an in-built Chromecast which allows you to easily stream your favorite shows and movies from your smartphone onto the TV with ease.
- One of the best features of this TV is the voice search feature which enables quick access just through the use of vocal commands.
- This is also one of the best TV under 30000 in India which provides energy-efficient functionality. The TV is so designed that it consumes less power when in on mode or standby mode. You can use the sleep mode to power off your TV after a specified time as set by the user. Furthermore, this TV also is protected against voltage surges, humidity and lightning.
- The audio output is mediated by a surround sound system with 24W sound output. The speakers ensure that optimal sound reaches every corner of the room.
- For external connectivity, there are 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports that cater to all your external devices.
- Energy efficient
- Excellent audio-visual output
- 1-year warranty;
- Android Operating system with google certification.
- External pen drive not supported
- Backlit level adjustment not allowed.
This Mi LED TV is one of the best Smart TV under 30000 in India where you can control your entertainment through the ease of your voice. Here’s a look at its many features
- It’s a 43-inch LED Smart TV with Full HD resolution and a refresh rate of 60 Hz. The display is made superior with 7th generation graphics and wide-screen output for exceptionally detailed and clear pictures. The images are life-like and a pure pleasure to watch.
- It is one of the best Smart TVs under 30000 in India and it runs on an Android Oreo Operating system. The 64-bit Quad-Core processor with 1 GB RAM and 8GB storage space ensures TV operation at lightning speeds.
- Of the many Smart TV features, it has a Patchwall with Android TV along with set-top integration features. It has a built-in Chromecast, built-in Google Assistant with access to all of the popular streaming apps which can be easily accessed by simple voice commands via the remote. It also has Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The Mi remote ensures the user ease of access and control of all the different TV functions, set-top box and other smart devices. Now you can easily discover your favorite content just by simple voice commands.
- Along with the picture quality, the audio output is sufficiently brought about by 20W in-built speakers with DTS-HD sound support. The surround sound system ensures an immersive cinematic effect in a room.
- External connectivity is enhanced by 3 HDMI and 3 USB ports.
- Internet connectivity is flawless
- Android OS
- External speakers are not necessary
- 1-year Warranty
- Voice command control through remote.
- Wi-Fi signal is seldom lost
- Booting and opening of apps is sluggish at times.
Samsung Smart 7-in-1 Full HD Smart LED TV -Top 10 Best LED TV/ Smart TV Under Rs.30000 in India
One of the major brands which is generating quite the buzz in the Indian LED/Smart TV market is Samsung. This model is one of the best LED/SMART TV under 30000 in India with its ability to act not only your favorite TV but also as your laptop/PC. and therefore, makes this list. Here’s a look at its features.
- This is a 40inch TV with premium full HD display having a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
- It has a LED display panel with high luminescence that brings an excellent screen dimming feature with high color accuracy. This ensures a true to life color display.
- Coupled with noise reduction and adaptive light control as standard features, the viewing experience is immersive.
- Excellent sound output is achieved by 20 W speakers which adequately caters to the room and provides an excellent audio experience.
- It is also a Smart TV which enables user access to all the updated features and apps available in the Samsung store.
- The user interface is smooth and easy to operate for the user to access all the features of the TV.
- Other features of best-LED television: Personal Computer | Live Cast | Screen Mirroring | Content sync & share |Mobile Set-up
- External connectivity is achieved through 2 HDMI and 1 USB ports.
- The build quality is excellent with aesthetic design and an aesthetically designed tabletop stand.
- Excellent build quality
- Tizen based OS
- Beautiful display with adequate speaker output
- Office 365+ Screen sharing + Remote PC access
- 1-Year comprehensive warranty +1-year additional on panel
- No picture in picture support
Kodak 43CA2022 -Top 10 Best LED TV/ Smart TV Under Rs.30000 in India
Another model from Kodak in this list is one of the best LED/SMART TVs in India and deserves a mention owing to its multitude of features at an affordable rate. Here are its features.
- It’s a 43inch LED TV with Full HD resolution of 3840×2160 pixels.
- It has a viewing degree angle of 178 degree which makes this TV ideal for a medium room.
- Even though the brightness levels are at a lower level of 300 nits, the contrast is excellent which compensates for the difference and produces excellent display.
- This is also a SMART TV that runs on Android OS and is powered by an ARM Cortex Quad-core processor with 1GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage.
- Since it’s an Android TV, users can access all the different apps present in the Google Play Store. For ease, this TV further comes with pre-installed most popular apps which you can easily use for streaming content online mediated by fast internet connection through inbuilt Wi-Fi or RJ45 connection.
- This SMART TV further supports Miracast Screen Mirroring for mirror your laptop and smartphone screens onto the TV easily.
- The audio output for this TV is mediated by 30W speakers. The sound output has 5 different modes which you can easily change depending upon the program you are watching.
- Auto volume level and equalizer feature further enhance the audio experience.
- It further comes equipped with safety features like the in-built stabilizer, moisture and dust resistance.
- 178-degree viewing angle
- Mira cast support
- Audio leveler and equalizer
- Brightness is average.
Sony Bravia R352F -Top 10 Best LED TV/ Smart TV Under Rs.30000 in India
Any list of televisions in India is incomplete without the mention of a model from Sony. Sony models are unparalleled in their quality and this model is no exception. Here are its features.
- This is a 40-inch LED TV with Full HD resolution (1920×1080 pixels).
- The X-Reality Pro Picture engine gives the pictures a vivid and like-like coloration which makes it the best in the market in terms of display quality. It boasts of a screen gamut of 96% which makes this model an exceptional buy given the pricing.
- It has a standard refresh rate of 50 Hz but with Sony’s motion flow technology, the refresh rate gets enhanced to 200HZ.
- It has an audio output of 20W given by inbuilt speakers which provide an excellent ambience.
- For external connectivity, there are 2 HDMI and 1 USB port to connect to set-top boxes and pen drives.
- It has an RJ45 port for wired connectivity as well as Wi-Fi capabilities.
- Excellent build quality
- Natural sound output
- Refresh rate of 200Hz.
- Glossy screen resulting in certain blind spots under bright lights.
Last but not the last is this gem of a model from the Sanyo brand. This model boasts of multiple features and one of the largest selling affordable LED TV on Amazon which makes it worth reviewing. Here are its features.
- This model is a 43-inch LED TV with full HD display panel and an HD resolution of 1920 x 1080p pixels.
- The display boasts of maximum brightness levels which is an exceptionally advanced feature for a TV priced under 30000. This is what makes this one of the best-LED TVs under 30000 in India.
- The display panel is an A+ grade super-bright Sanyo LED panel which results in excellent contrast and color reproduction.
- The refresh rate of 60 Hz makes the pictures smooth without any lag.
- External connectivity is achieved through 2 HDMI and 2 USB ports.
- Sound output is achieved through 2x 8W speakers located at the side of the TV. The sound is adequately loud with perfect bass and gives a good audio experience.
- 43-inch A+ grade LED panel from Sanyo for excellent display quality
- Affordable, sturdy with advanced features
- My Wall features
- Slow after-sales support
FAQs: Top 10 Best LED TV/ Smart TV Under Rs.30000 in India
Well currently in the market OLED display screens are said to be the best owing to its high contrast ratio and slim design. The efficiency and the output image quality of the OLED display technology surpasses even the best LED TVs in the market but remember the OLED TVs are available at much higher price bracken when compared to the best LED TVs. If you don’t have any budget constraint then you must select the OLED display technology over normal LED display technology. Generally, the OLED TV display starts above Rs. 40000 with screen size of 40 inches and above from the top brands.
Well, Most of the LED display technology are much better to your eyes when compared to the old model CRT screens. But nowadays when all the TV displays are LEDs, if we ask the same question among all available LED display technologies then OLED display technology stands at the top of the list. Owing to its high contrast ration, the OLED display are much softer on your eyes without compromising on the picture quality on the screen.
LED display technology are much more efficient and good for your eyes as compared to the LCD display technologies which uses cold fluorescent cathode display backlit.
Well IPS display or AMOLED display can hurt equally to your eyes over prolonged usage. However, the extent of damage is very low with any other LED display technologies. However, the OLED display technology are little different and are much more safer to there other LED counterparts.
These are the top 10 Best LED TV/ Smart TV Under Rs.30000 in India. From this review, it is quite clear about the different features these models have to offer and therefore it will give the customer much more informed freedom to choose the model with the desired features.
In case you have any queries or want to discuss on any issues related to this article, feel free to drop your comments in the comment section below.
Do check our other trending articles from our authors