We all like to unwind and relax after another anxious and stressful workday and the major part of that relaxation would depend upon the bedding that you use. A good mattress is instrumental in reducing body pains and enable you a well-deserved good night’s sleep. However, a wrong mattress for you will spell disaster increasing your discomfort resulting in restless, un-relaxed sleep. There are several brands that provide different types of mattresses and choosing the best one which suits you on a daily basis is quite a challenging task. Hence, to address this issue we have prepared this article where we will review the top 10 best Sleeping mattresses in India along with a detailed buyer’s guide to help you choose the best mattress for your everyday use.
So, without any further delay, here are the top 10 best Sleeping mattresses in India
Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress
Best memory foam mattress, the best mattress for double bed, best mattress brands in India
4.6 out of 5, 7931+ Reviews
The Wakefit is known to be one of the best mattress brands in India and this product from Wakefit definitely is one of the best mattresses in India. Let’s take a look at its features
- This best mattress in India comes with two thickness options of 5 and 6 inches providing both sides of the mattress to be used.
- It’s quite durable owing to the high resilience foam makeup of this best memory foam mattress.
- It is a dual-sided mattress with the hard surface being perfect for winters and the soft surface being ideal for summers.
- Another important and striking feature of this mattress is that it only weighs 11kg. Which means you can easily transport it on your own.
- Its breathability is excellent with a three-level breathable fabric build in its upper section which ensures that the bedding enjoys a free flow of air while you are sleeping on it (best mattress with foam).
- While this mattress does not come with a removable cover, it does protect the mattress from liquids and other things that may hamper the durability of the mattress.
- Multiple size options
- Excellent breathability
- Sound proof with motion isolation
- Great customer care
- Softer side is sometimes way too soft
- Cover is non-removable
SleepX Dual mattress – Medium Soft and Hard
Best mattress for double bed, Best mattress for back pain, Top 10 Best Sleeping Mattresses in India
4.4 out of 5, 1885+ Reviews
SleepX is one of the best mattress brands in India from Sleepwell which is a market leader since its inception. Let’s take a look at the features of this SleepX dual mattress.
- This best mattress in India comes with a six thickness which provides a premium breathability feature.
- The best memory foam mattress is double-sided. Now you can change the side as per your requirement.
- This best mattress with memory foam is further equipped with enough soft surface that is perfect for your hips and legs as well as a hard surface that is best suited for your neck.
- The best orthopedic mattress is best suited for the winter season as it helps maintain your body heat effectively.
- This best mattress with memory foam comes with an air-mesh fabric which makes it an excellent breathable mattress. An additional layer of fabric further makes it more durable.
- Motion isolation feature
- Comes assembled
- Dual sided technology
- Four size options
- Softer side gets saggy gets quickly
Springtek High-Density Foam Mattress
best mattress brands in India, best orthopedic mattress, Top 10 Best Sleeping Mattresses in India
4.6 out of 5, 669+ Reviews
This high-density best foam mattress in India is replete with many important features that make it worth every penny. Let’s take a look at its many features
- This mattress is built from high-density foam material which makes this best mattress with foam very durable and convenient to use.
- This best foam mattress has three different thickness options in a 4 layer-based design.
- When lying down on the mattress it gives you a firm feel which is perfect for your neck and shoulders which can help reduce the severity of pain in these areas. This is perfect for older couples owing to its overall level of firmness.
- The layers are protected with a premium quilt layer which protects against sagging.
- This best foam mattress is made from a breathable fabric which makes it cool and fresh even during the warm and sweaty summer season.
- In spite of the high density of the mattress, it is quite soft which means you will not feel any discomfort at any point in time
- Comes completely assembled
- Several different size options
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Suitable for all types of people
- No initial trial option present
- Little heavy
Sleepyhead Sense Orthopaedic PCM Cooling Foam Mattress
The best memory foam mattress, best mattress for single bed, Top 10 Best Sleeping Mattresses in India
4.4 out of 5, 672+ Reviews
This foam mattress from Sleepyhead is a PCM cooling mattress and one of the best memory foam mattresses in India. Let’s take a look at its features
- This best memory foam mattress comes with PCM technology which helps the bed in absorbing and effectively redistributing body heat so that you don’t feel uncomfortable while lying down.
- This is one of the best orthopedic mattresses which has its 3-zone orthopedic support system. This helps provide excellent balance to your body and helps keep the vital pressure points in perfect shape.
- Its memory foam technology is excellent and this best mattress with memory foam doesn’t sag after repeated use.
- Excellent breathability is maintained through a breathable upper surface.
- This best memory foam mattress comes with motion isolation technology which provides optimal comfort to you and your partner while sleeping.
- Three-layer setup for optimal comfort and increased durability
- Best mattress for single bed
- Reinforced edges
- Breathable fabric
- No reversible feature
- Edges prone to lose balance
Emma Mattress – Comfort King Size Memory Foam Mattress
Best mattress for back pain, best memory foam mattress, best orthopaedic mattress
4.5 out of 5, 251+ Reviews
This memory foam mattress from Emma is one of the best mattresses in India and it comes in eight different sizes. With a superior German build, this memory mattress is a must-have for your use. Let’s take a look at its features.
- This best mattress with memory foam comes in 8 different bed sizes which makes it ideal for singles as well as families.
- This is one of the best memory foam mattresses owing to its triple-layered system along with support zones for seven different spine positions.
- The breathability of this best mattress with memory foam is high owing to its mesh-made outer layers that easily mitigate your body heat.
- This is one of the best mattresses for back pain as it provides optimal distribution of weight thereby effectively relieving lower back and neck pain.
- This is one of the best memory foam mattresses with a completely removable covering system which makes it easier to clean.
- This best mattress with memory foam boasts of motion isolation feature and is sold in a vacuum-sealed package making it lightweight and much easier to transport.
- 100-day trial period with 20 years warranty
- Eco-friendly and healthy
- Excellent breathability
- Perfect neck support
- Slightly expensive
- Thickness may be an issue
The Sleep Company 2.0 Smart Grid Mattress
best mattress for double bed, the best mattress for back pain, Top 10 Best Sleeping Mattresses in India
4.7 out of 5, 305+ Reviews
This grid mattress from The Sleep Company is an excellent durable and luxurious option for your sleeping needs. Let’s take a look at its features
- This best mattress in India has a soft upper surface which is ideal during warm and hot weather conditions.
- Excellent breathability is attained by Free Air Flow technology which includes an organic cotton material on the upper surface.
- This best memory foam mattress has 2500 different air channels for excellent breathability and proper heat distribution.
- Integrated grid technology in this best mattress with memory foam provides double support which is as good as an orthopedic mattress.
- This mattress provides excellent comfort while sitting or lying owing to its make of viscose cotton material.
- An excellent feature of this best orthopedic mattress is that it is completely non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
- The adaptive technology incorporated in this best mattress with memory foam understands your body shape immediately and caters to you accordingly.
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
- Has motion isolation technology
- Caters to neck and back pain
- Very less weight
- Adaptive Technology
- Foam is not organic
Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress – Hard & Soft
best mattress for double bed, best mattress for back pain, best mattress brands in India
4.6 out of 5, 468+ Reviews
This model from Wakefit is one of the best mattresses in India which is excellent value for money in the Indian market. Let’s take a look at its features
- This best mattress in India has a reversible design with a hard and soft surface. There are two different layers on this best mattress which gives different levels of firmness together. The firmer side can be used for warmth during winter and the softer side is ideal for summer nights.
- The breathable fabric equipped on this mattress offers optimal air circulation and good distribution of body heat for added comfort.
- This best orthopedic mattress comes in multiple sizes and has two thickness options
- Comes fully assembled
- The durable hard side of the model
- Excellent leg support due to high resilience foam on the bottom section.
- Excellent and top-notch, reliable design
- Cover is non-removable.
- Softer side gets a bit saggy
SleepyCat Latex King Size Mattress
Best mattress for double bed, the best mattress for back pain, best orthopedic mattress
4.5 out of 5, 240+ Reviews
This king size mattress from SleepyCat made from latex is one of the best mattresses in India and comes with a lot of features. Let’s take a look at its features
- This best latex mattress is made from premium quality latex to provide excellent comfort.
- This mattress doubles as one of the best orthopedic mattresses with a 7 zone support technology that perfectly supports your lower body.
- With a thickness of 7 inches, it’s extremely comfortable to sleep in.
- This mattress has a breezy inner covering and a mesh made exterior cover which increases the breathability and makes it cooler and fresher.
- This best mattress is composed of four layers. The outer section has small air pockets which result in excellent breathability from the core. The quilt foam layer under the outer section makes this best foam mattress soft and comfortable for sleeping.
- The non-toxic and hypoallergenic feature of this mattress makes it one of the best memory foam mattresses in India.
- Suited for people of all ages
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Durable with very less saggy issues
- Zipper available makes it breathable
- Excellent support to thighs and lower back.
- Prone to dust accumulation
- Costlier than its competitors
Sunday 100% Latex Mattress- LGA Certified
Best mattress for double bed, Top 10 Best Sleeping Mattresses in India
4.0 out of 5, 8+ Reviews
This product from Sunday is one of the best latex mattresses out there with lots of interesting features. Let’s take a look at its features
- This best latex mattress comes with a thickness of 8 inches which is suited for providing a very comfortable sleep.
- The late is of high quality and this mattress comes with a motion isolation feature making its low noise and with maximum softness.
- The thickness of this mattress is ideal for getting rid of muscle and joint pains.
- This latex is of premium quality which has passed the 6000-cycle test along with an Oeko-Tex certificate that ensures the absence of any harmful chemicals.
- The zipper cover of this best mattress is made from 100% organic cotton making it an eco-friendly and healthy option for purchase.
- Natural mattress made from organic cotton and with certified latex
- 100 day trial
- Free of chemicals with excellent durability
- Best orthopedic mattress
- Slightly overpriced
Livpure Regal 8″ Latex Mattress with Memory Foam
Best orthopedic mattress, the best mattress for the double bed, Top 10 Best Sleeping Mattresses in India
5.0 out of 5, 5+ Reviews
Another latex mattress in the list, this is also one of the best mattresses in India. Let’s take a look at its features
- This latex mattress has multiple layers which is designed to maintain your health.
- This best mattress with memory foam has motion isolation technology which absorbs all your movements providing you and your partner with a good night’s rest.
- It is an excellent choice for warm seasons.
- The bed is designed with a 6-inch HR foam and 1-inch premium latex that makes sure to support your back and spine perfectly.
- With multiple thickness options and a textured finish enables the mattress to hold on to your bed tightly and not move at all.
- This best memory foam mattress comes with a responsive memory foam that gives you an excellent and comfortable night’s sleep.
- This best memory foam mattress has a Kooltex outer cover with wicking technology that reduces surface temperature by 1 degree by uniformly spreading moisture over a larger area making it ideal in the warm weather. Furthermore, Cool-gel addition enhanced the cooling properties of the mattress.
- Best suited for warm weather
- Removable cover
- Excellent spinal alignment properties
- Responsive memory foam
- Durable with a long warranty
- Chances of edges going odd over time
Buying Guide and Tips- Top 10 Best Sleeping Mattresses in India
Now that we have reviewed the top 10 best mattresses in India, we will tackle the vital question of how to choose the perfect mattress for your everyday needs. While customer reviews and brand popularity are important factors to consider, there are a multitude of features that that should factor in your decision to buying the mattress best suited for your needs.
In this section of the article, we will discuss all the important factors that you need to consider before purchasing the perfect mattress.
One of the major factors to consider when purchasing a mattress in India is its size. Size of mattresses in the India market differs from the size of mattresses in other non-Asian countries. In terms of mattress sizes in India, they are of the following types
These are the biggest sized mattresses which is ideal for a couple and a child as well.
These are a little bit smaller compared to the king-sized mattress which can cater to a couple comfortably.
Double-sized mattresses are ideal for a single adult with heights of 6 feet or more. The double-sized are perfect for a single adult, especially if he or she has a height of 6-feet or more.
This type of a mattress caters to teenagers, single adults who are not too heavy amd even children.
One of the major factors is the durability of the mattress. If you want the best mattress make sure you get the most durable one. This can be decided upon by going through the customer reviews which will give you an idea about the average lifespan of the products.
As per usage, durable mattresses last for almost 7 to 8 years. However, if you are a careful user, your mattress can even last beyond the average time limit even upto ten years.
Although, we would recommend going for an airbed mattress as compared to foam mattress as airbed mattresses are more durable and have a longer timespan as compared to foam mattresses.
Another factor that is important to consider is the thickness of the mattress. Thickness of a mattress will determine how properly the mattress can support your neck and torso. Hence a thicker mattress will help you get rid of the muscle joints and pains which you used to experience on waking up. Furthermore, a thicker mattress is also much more comfortable.
The only downside is that a very thick mattress will be really difficult to wash. Hence it is recommended to purchase a mattress which has a thickness of around 10 inches.
Breathability of a mattress determines how efficiently your mattress dissipates your body heat. Mattress which are not breathable tend to absorb and trap the body heat when you are lying on them which will affect your sleeping schedule and increase your discomfort as well.
Sin light of this issue, your best option would be to opt for a hybrid mattress. These types of mattresses are built with breathable fabric which makes air circulation much easier and even more comfortable.
One of the most annoying things about mattresses is that sometimes when you turn on your side you might hear a noise from under the bed. Noise is produced due to the springs in the mattress. Airbed mattresses also sometimes make noise when you are sitting down or turning.
To mitigate this issue, latex or foam mattresses are the best solutions. These types of mattresses do not have springs or any electrical components which reduces the noise to help you get a deep and sound sleep.
It is a known fact that the bigger the mattress, heavier they will be. Hence choose a mattress not only based on your comfort level but also regarding your ease of movement of the mattress.
How supportive a mattress depends on the even-ness of the mattress surface. Higher the constant alignment of the mattress, more support can be had for your pelvis and spine. When new, mattress usually provide excellent support to your body. However with use, the support capacity further decreases. Memory foam or latex mattresses tend to have more of this problem. On the contrary, airbed and spring mattresses have a harder upper surface which provides a better bodily alignment and support.
It is quite normal to change positions when sleeping. However, sometimes this movement may cause the entire mattress to move which may disturb the sleep of another person on the same mattress. Hence you should not opt for a spring mattress if you move in your sleep. Latex of foam mattresses are better suited for this kind of a problem as they tend to absorb your movements and not disturb any other person on the same bed.
Pricing is also one of the most important factors to consider. In the market there are several mattresses available which easily cater to your budget and provides with the requisite features and comfort. Hence, before you purchase make sure you check the price and the features that come with it.
Along with the important factors discussed above that should influence your choice of mattress, we will shed light on the different types of mattresses you can choose from.
Types of Sleeping Mattresses
These mattresses have latex material in them and are therefore soft most of the time and are known to provide excellent pressure point release. They are therefore ideal for back and neck pain issues. The grids of these mattresses have rubbery content which makes it perfect for comfort and relaxation. Its insulation system also mitigates heat very effectively thereby providing you with hours of comfort. These types of mattresses also have an excellent motion isolation feature. The only downside is that when unpacking these mattresses tend to have bad odor and may expel some gases. Therefore, it is advisable that you should not immediately use the mattress right after unpacking.
These are mattresses made of foam which are softer on the upper surface and are of majorly two types
- Memory Foam
These have an innovative open cell structure. This technology enables the mattress to retain the pressure you put on the mattress and supports the heavier parts of your body. As soon as you climb out of the bed, the mattress reverts back to its original shape instantaneously. These mattresses are called memory foam as they technically remember all the pressure points of your body efficiently.
- Re-bonded Foam
It’s made from scrap and reclaimed foams. These parts are then aligned together under immense pressure that helps keep their shape intact and appropriate. Hence, these tend to be a lot better than the memory foams. These types of mattresses provide good shoulder support as well as an efficient means of removal of neck pains. They are however, firmer than the memory foam mattresses.
Airbed mattresses are made from high-end PVC material making them extra durable. They are also quite firm. However, they do not weigh much. The insulation is also top notch making it very comfortable to sleep on. The only downside of owning an airbed mattress is that they are prone to get leaked or punctured. The good news is that they can be easily repaired.
These mattresses are made from coconut coir and are therefore the most eco-friendly mattresses in India. These mattresses are firm and tend to sag after repeated use. However, these mattresses are very economical and good for you on a constrained budget.
Spring mattresses have a spring system which works to reduce the issue of sagging. They are bouncy and soft making it comfortable and also very affordable.
Along with the different types of mattresses, we are also going to discuss the different features mattresses are equipped with to help you choose the best product for your everyday needs
One of the major problems with mattresses is dust. It is therefore a good option in choosing a mattress which prevents such dust-ups. Hypoallergenic mattresses are built for exactly this purpose as they prevent the accumulation of dust particles on them. Even if there is a speck of dust, you can easily remove it by sweeping. Furthermore, hypoallergenic mattresses can also prevent dust mites accumulation.
Any of the high-end mattresses in India come with an added feature called reversibility. According to this feature, these mattresses come with a hard surface on one side and a softer side on the other. Hence, as per your convenience, you can use the surface of choice. The harder surface is suitable for back or neck pain issues. The softer side is suited for the summer as well as for hip pains.
A pillow-top mattress comes with a soft bulge at the top section which gives it a pillow-like vibe. Therefore, you will only need an extra pillow when using this mattress.
It is observed that most of the time, mattress start tearing up from its edges. This problem is solved by having mattresses with reinforced edges. These edges prevent the mattresses from getting torn. Furthermore, they prevent the mattress from sagging.
Frequently Asked Questions: Top 10 Best Sleeping Mattresses in India
There are a lot of brands which provide different types of mattress. A best mattress is the one which provides you with the necessary comfort at all times and is durable and long lasting. We have reviewed the top 10 best mattresses currently in India with their different features which will guide you in your choice of the best mattress
While it is a notion to test the mattress physically before purchasing it, it is also possible and safe to buy mattresses online. Just make sure that you go through the customer reviews and ratings on the website before purchasing.
A king size mattress measures 76 inches in width and 80 inches in length with thickness varying with brands and products.
A Queen size mattress measures 60 inches wide and 80 inches in length.
A single bed mattress measures 38 inches wide and 75 inches in length
My Personal Experience
I personally Ordered Orthopedic mattress from Wakefit few months back and really appreciated the customer service from the brand when today there are very few brands who makes there customer feel like a king. Today while reviewing this article, i felt to add a little experience of myself with the brand.
While ordering my first orthopedic mattress, i made few mistakes while taking the size of my bed and so ordered a Wakefit mattress with the thickness of 8 inches. Later on i came to know that my bed will only support maximum thickness of 6 inches as the bed has drawers on the sides. So, i just rang up to the customer care and my order was modified over the call without any issue. They even gave me a confirmation call to check if the size is correct now even before dispatch (OMG! I never expected a follow back if i want any more changes)
My refund was initiated and i got the refund a day before the delivery of the package. After delivery, the customer service again called back to check if everything is as expected and told about the proper usage of the product. I really appreciate for the support service and make me feel like real owner.
Do you know!
How the brand “Wakefit” started up?
How the Wakefit mattresses are made?
Check out the video!
A mattress is the most important part of your household as they are capable of making your night’s sleep good or bad. Therefore, extra care needs to be taken to choose the best mattress that perfectly suits your body and your sleep patterns.
In this list we have provided you with a detailed review of all the features of the top 10 best sleeping mattresses in India along with a detailed buyer’s guide where we have discussed all the important factors that should influence your decision in buying the perfect mattress. We hope that this list will guide you in your quest for purchasing the best mattress of your dreams.
Check out our other trending articles:
Only use the below comment-form to ask your queries & share your experience. We may take a day or two to reply to your comments and queries. Please don’t use the comment section for backlinks as it will not be approved. However, for the backlink, partnership and advertisement related queries kindly contact us at email@example.com
Thanks for your coordination & support!