The flashing TVs in any electronics store is the highlight of the store and attracts more customers every time. An assortment of TVs of different sizes, brands and technology can be seen displayed which grabs the attention of the customers. With the advancement in technology, gone are the days of TVs with big boxes that take up to much space and are difficult to manage. With the miniaturization of processors, CRTs have given way to an efficient and new technology called LEDs or TVs with Liquid Electronic Display which are much easier to manage, have a superior resolution, a flat-screen and superior picture quality. There are several brands which provide different sizes and types of LED TVs with different features as well. In the quest for finding the best TV for home, customers usually consider the size, price and technology as the defining traits for choice. Therefore, in this article, we will look into the top 9 best LED TVs in India-Review along with a separate comprehensive buyer’s guide to choosing your best LED TVs.
Top 9 Best LED TVs in India-Review
To know which is best led TV in India, we will look into Top 9 best LED TVs in India-Review which we have prepared to give you an idea as to which LED TV is the best?
Mi TV 4X 65 (Best Overall LED TV in India)
When we consider the best LED TV in India, it has to meet certain criteria like having the best the technology can offer, have a good reputation from a good brand and also being affordable. The brand Mi with its model 4x 65 fits the bill perfectly. This model is one of the best LED TV in India owing to its many properties.
- This TV supports HDR10 with a 10-bit panel for Wide Color Gamut.
- The 20Watt speaker comes with Dolby and DTS support. This means it has an excellent speaker output which is soothing to hear and clear.
- The Operating system is Android and the Patchwall interface is extremely intuitive making it easier to interact with and control.
- The CPU is an Amlogic Cortex A55 Quad-core with 2GB RAM and a convenient 16GB storage. Furthermore, it is huge 65 inch TV. It is the best television LED with a massive clear display and crisp sound to boot converting your house into the perfect theatre experience.
- In spite of all these top of the line features, it does not burn a hole in your pocket and is really affordable making it the best television LED in this list.
- Picture quality is good with HDR10 and 10-bit panel for wide color gamut;
- Dolby+ DTS-HD sound system
- Android Operating System.
- No support for HDR10 Pro or Dolby vision;
- Picture quality is good but not as crisp as in QLES or OLED display
Sony KLV-32W672G (Best 32-inch Full HD SMART LED TV)
When it comes to home appliances and especially TVs, SONY has been a brand that has brought smile and satisfaction to countless homes for long. Some of the best TV in India has been delivered by Sony. Therefore, this is one of the best Indian TV brands. In terms of LED TV, SONY also has to offer some of the best television LED and also the best smart TV in India. This model from Sony is a 32 inch Full HD Smart LED TV which is best led TV in India as well as one of the best smart TV in India. Here’s a look at its features.
- It is 32-inch FULL-HD LED TV giving an excellent picture quality in this range of TV.
- Sony is perhaps the first and therefore the best Indian TV brand to introduce HDR in this size and the best television in India from Sony to offer this feature is this particular model.
- The TV comes equipped with a 14W sub-woofer which further removes the need for an external soundbar. Hence, the sound quality perfectly complements the picture quality.
- It has 2 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports for added versatility of use.
- Further added advantage is that it is also a smart LED TV. With this model you get a FULL HD LED TV with HDR technology, subwoofer speaker and a SMART TV in a trendy and compact 32inch TV at affordable rates.
- Full HD with HDR for the great picture quality;
- In-built sub-woofer for great sound output.
- Basic refresh rate normal for everyday viewing;
- In-built Opera OS not the best in the business.
Sony KLV-40W672E (Best 40-42-inch Full HD LED TV)
As discussed before, Sony is one of the television brands in India which provides some of the best LED televisions in India. Like the model before, this 40-42 inch LED TVs are the LED televisions in India packed with a lot of features
- Sony is the brand of television in India to provide for the first time HDR technology in TVs of this range.
- It has a good sound system with an in-built sub-woofer that eliminates the need for any external speaker systems.
- It further is a SMART TV which is an added advantage in an LED television in this range.
- Full HD with HDR to give an excellent picture quality;
- Subwoofer in-built.
- The basic refresh rate is sufficient for everyday use. Gaming and fast-action sports may not give the same response;
- In-built Opera OS is not the best OS in the business.
Samsung 49NU8000 (Best 49/50-inch LED TV)
One of the best brands in India with one of the highest consumerism is Samsung. As such, Samsung is also one of the best Indian brands to provide some of the best televisions in India. This 50inch big screen LED TV is also one of the best television LED in India and comes packed with features.
- This is a UHD TV with HDR10, HDR10+ with Dynamic Crystal Color Display with Samsung’s proprietary Wide Color Gamut.
- A high refresh rate makes it one of the best LED TV for gaming too.
- It also has a 40 W sound output speakers which provide really good sound quality.
- At the price at which this model is being offered, this is also a SMART TV with a really handy and responsive Samsung OS with lots of apps for your leisure.
- An AI-enabled remote enables the user to talk to the TV to change the content at ease.
- Furthermore, it comes with 4 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports.
- HDR 10, HDR 10+ and Dynamic Crystal Colour Display for the excellent picture quality;
- 40W speakers make for excellent sound output quality.
- Dolby Vision support missing but it’s ok for this price.
Sanyo XT-49A081U (Best Budget 50 inch LED TV)
Panasonic is a premium brand name in the field of consumer electronics. In an effort to break into the Indian market, Panasonic launched some of the best television in India under the brand name of Sanyo. Over the years, Sanyo from Panasonic has garnered a reputation for good quality appliances like the best televisions in India. This particular model from Sanyo is no such exception and is one of the best LED television in India which is very cheap and packed with a lot of features.
- It is UHD TV with a Wide Color Gamut of 1.07 billion color display with HDR. This setup provides one of the best picture qualities in a TV of this range.
- It has a good refresh rate which provides a smoother viewing experience.
- Its speakers are of 20W output with Dolby Audio support giving crisp and clean sound.
- This is also a smart TV which is an added advantage at an affordable budget
- 50 inch at a really affordable price;
- HDR with Wide Color Gamut;
- Dolby Audio support;
- Android OS
- Sound output is low.
Sony KD-55X8500F (Best 55-inch LED TV)
Top 9 Best LED TVs in India-Review
The third entry in this list, Sony is one of the best brands to provide high-quality television with LED. This is one of the best 55inch LED televisions in India with a plethora of features
- This is a UHD TV which offers HDR10, Triluminous Display for Wide Color Gamut with a fast refresh rate of 100 Hz which makes for smooth and flawless picture quality.
- This has an Android OS with a few numbers of apps for your pleasure.
- Sound output has two speakers of 10W each which may be considered to be a bit on the lower side.
- The in-built Google Assistant also provides for an AI-based interface.
- HDR10, Triluminous Display with fast refresh rate makes for the great picture quality;
- Android OS;
- 4K TV.
- The sound output could have been better.
TCL 65C2 (best value for money 4k LED TV)
This is the second model from TCL in this list and it boasts of several features making it one of the best televisions in India and also one of the best televisions with LED in India. Here are its features
- It is a 4K TV with HDR and HDR Pro supported by Wide Color Gamut technology which serves for excellent picture quality.
- This is a Google Android certified SMART TV with Harman Kardon speakers with Dolby Digital Sound which makes an excellent sound quality.
- Coupled with a Google Assistant led AI interface and the affordable nature of this TV, it’s a great buy.
- Excellent picture with HDR and Wide Color Gamut technology;
- Harman Kardon speakers for excellent sound output;
- Multiple HDR support.
- Dolby vision support not enabled;
- Sound output with 2x8W and 2x4W is a bit low for this device;
- The basic refresh rate of 60 Hz.
Vu 55-OA (Best Budget 4K 55 inch LED TV)
Top 9 Best LED TVs in India-Review
In recent times, Vu is an Indian brand that has been making waves in the field of best television with LED with a plethora of features and at really affordable prices. This TV is also no exception to the rule and boasts of a multitude of features to make it one of the best television for LED in India
- It is a 55 inch 4K TV with HDR10 and Dolby Vision support. Furthermore, the Ultra Smooth Motion rate makes for an excellent picture quality even for fast-moving action scenes.
- Furthermore, this TV has an Android OS with Google Assistant support for an AI-based interface.
- The TV further has an in-built 16GB storage with 1.7 GB DDR RAM and a quad-core processor making one of the best televisions in India and also one of the best LED televisions in India.
- For sound, it has 12W+12W box speakers with Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus support for crisp sound quality.
- All of these technologies coupled with an affordable price makes it one the most desirable 55 inches LED TV in the budget.
- 4K TV with HDR10 and Dolby Vision support at an affordable price;
- Dolby Audio and DTS-HD;
- Quad-core processor with 16GB internal storage; Android OS with Google assistant.
- Sound a bit low.
Sony KD-65A9F (Best LED TV in India if you have no budget constraint)
Now that we have looked at the best television LEDs, various brands have to offer at a constrained budget, what if a budget was not an issue. If the budget is not constrained and you can buy any LED TV, then this model from Sony is the best option. Here’s a look at its features.
- This TV boasts of an Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) technology is the next level technology in viewing and provides a stunning display quality.
- This TV also comes with HDR10, Dolby Vision and Triluminous Display technology for improved picture quality.
- With a high refresh rate, the cinematic experience is unparalleled.
- The sound system is unmatched in quality and gives a theater-like experience.
- Equipped with an Android OS with Google Assistant-enabled AI interface, this is truly the best LED television money can buy.
- Next-generation OLED technology in picture quality;
- HDR10, HDR10+ with Dolby Vision support;
- Triluminous Display with a fast refresh rate;
Click here for detailed Buyer’s Guide : Choosing the Best LED Televisions in India
FAQs: Top 9 Best LED TVs in India-Review
No, all LED TVs are not necessarily SMART TV, However, nowadays every SMART TV is an LED TV. An LED TV becomes smart with the help of its loaded features and the operating system installed. So, if you are looking for SMART features in your new LED TV, just make sure the name of your TV has “SMART” written on it.
No, your smart TV can run even without any active internet connection. However, you will not be able to use smart features and on demand services on your TV.
Yes, nowadays Amazon Firestick has become popular using which you can convert your regular LED TV into smart. With the help of Amazon Firestick, you can easily install various apps and run on your regular TV.
Generally, the life of LEDs are showcased in hours. The LED TVs can easily run for 60,000 to 100000 hours with any visible quality difference. So, even if you watch your LED TV 24X7, it will last for about 6-10 years which i guess is more then sufficient.
Now that we have looked at this list of “Top 9 Best LED TVs in India-Review” it becomes clear as to which is best led TV in India at this moment. However, just knowing which is the best television LED and which is the best brand for LED television is not enough to make the correct choice. Several criteria need to be taken into account to make a properly informed choice.
There are many important parameters you should know before going to buy your best branded TV in India, refer our Buyer’s guide to choosing your best led TV brand in India.
If you have more queries in your mind, feel free to comment below. We will try to research and find the best answer to your queries at the earliest.
Do refer our other trending posts by our authors:
Only use the below comment form to ask your queries & share your experience. We may take a day or two to reply to your comments and queries. Please don’t use the comment section for backlinks as it will not be approved. However, for the backlink, partnership and advertisement related queries kindly contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for your coordination & support!