Are you searching for the best version of SSD laptops with efficient working functionality? Or you want to upgrade your old laptop with the latest model of the best SSD laptops? … If yes, then you must check out this article on” top 10 best SSD laptops in India” to understand different aspects of the best SSD laptops. It doesn’t matter whether you are a newbie or an experienced buyer in purchasing the best laptop in India, there are still chances of getting tricked or not evaluating one’s requirements precisely enough which may result in getting a flawed product. Hence it is very much necessary for you to choose wisely and efficiently by keeping your budget in check.
Nowadays, the best 512 GB SSD laptops are quite famous among students and parents for general purposes. There are different ranges of prices available for different versions of the best SSD laptops. Some of the most famous price ranges for best laptops in India are best SSD laptops under 30000, best SSD laptops under 40000, best 512 GB SSD laptops under 50000, and best SSD laptops under 60000. As the qualities of these laptops are becoming more specific, so does their specifications which allows you to choose the best according to your budget and need. Also, there are few brands that are quite popular in manufacturing high-tech SSD laptops with the best budgets like best Dell SSD laptops, best HP SSD laptops, best Lenovo SSD laptops, and many more others whose price ranges from 30000 to so on. There are also other specific qualities available for the best laptop in India like the best 512 GB SSD laptops, 1TB SSD laptops, and many more others that can even allow additional features like graphic cards and others.
In this article of “top 10 best SSD laptops in India”, we will discuss the best laptop in India along with their features, pros, and cons to make sure that you select the best budget laptop with i3/ i5/i7processor accordingly.
Let’s start our countdown of the top 10 best SSD laptops in India to provide you all the basic as well as necessary information about the latest versions of the best laptop in India:
Dell Inspiron 5408 14-inch (35.56 cms) FHD 5000 Series Laptop (10th Gen i5-1035G1/8 GB/512 SSD/2 Gb NVIDIA MX 330 Graphics/Win 10 + MS Office/Pebble) D560210WIN9SE
Best Dell SSD laptops, Best 512 GB SSD laptops, best SSD laptops under 60000
3.9 out of 5, 163+ Reviews
Dell is a well-known established brand of laptops known for its efficient technology all around the world. These models of the best Dell SSD laptops come with amplified functionality that delivers an uninterrupted productivity experience in your work. The features are so well defined to make it even better than its previous models. Let’s have a look at its finest specifications:
- Dimensions of these models of best Dell SSD laptops are 21.6×32.1×1.8 cm with a weight of 1.4 kilograms that operates on 1 lithium-ion battery and has a resolution of 1920×1080.
- Embedded with 10th generation Intel core i5-1035G1 processor with 6 MB cache and has clocking speed up to 3.6 GHz at 4 cores.
- Comes with 8 GB RAM single-channel DDR4 3300 MHz and has a storage capacity of 512 GB solid-state drive.
- Full HD display screen of size 14 inch at a resolution of 1920×1080 with IPS anti-glare and narrow border 300 nits.
- Has different types of input and output ports to support maximum connectivity like 2 USB ports with type-C and micro-SD card reader.
- It has Windows 10 Home Single Language, Microsoft Office Home, and Student 2019, and MAC fee security center software with 15 months of subscription.
- Allows headphones and microphone audio jack connectivity.
- Price may seem a little bit higher than other models.
- The average battery life is only 6 hours.
AVITA LIBER V14 NS14A8INF561-MB 14″ (35.56cms) Laptop (Core i5-10210U/8GB/512GB SSD/FHD Display/Windows 10 Home/Intel UHD Graphics 620), Matt Black
Best 512 GB SSD laptops, best SSD laptops under 40000, Top 10 Best SSD Laptops in India
4.0 out of 5, 511+ Reviews
AVITA is a renowned brand name in the field of manufacturing the best SSD laptops under an affordable price range without compromising with features and qualities. These models of the best 512 GB SSD laptops are highly innovative in terms of presenting a better workplace for you and the specifications are very well defined to support your every need from the best laptop in India. The features are:
- Comes with a 10th Generation Core i5-1021u processor with a base speed of 1.60 GHz and a maximum speed of 4.20 GHz with a 6 MB smart cache.
- Package includes everything needed for uninterrupted working efficiencies like SSD laptop, AC adaptor, user manual, and guides for emergency situations.
- The High-definition display screen is of 1920×1080 resolution with a backlight keyboard that allows you to type even in dark surroundings.
- It has 8 GB DDR4 RAM with Intel integrated UHD graphics and a storage capacity of 512 GB SSD.
- Dimensions of these models of best 512 GB SSD laptops are 31.8×21.6×1.9 cm with a weight of 1.25 kilograms that requires a lithium-ion battery for its operation.
- These models of best SSD laptops under 40000 contain preloaded Windows 10 with lifetime validity.
- A very sleek and stylish design with lightweight features allows maximum portability.
- Battery life is 10 hours which is quite enough for emergency situations.
- 18+6 months of onsite domestic warranty that covers manufacturing defects and other aspects.
- Not good for gaming purposes.
- There are few issues related to its battery backup like not charging properly after some time of its use which you may find annoying.
HP 15 11th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor 15.6-inch FHD Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD/Win 10/MS Offce/Integrated Graphics/Natural Silver/1.69 Kg), 15S-FR2006TU
Best HP SSD laptops, best SSD laptops under 60000, best 512 GB SSD laptops
4.1 out of 5, 151+ Reviews
When it comes to selecting the best SSD laptops, how can we forget the HP brand that has a renowned value in manufacturing the best ever models of laptops? These models of best HP SSD laptops under 60000 are the latest and have extremely efficient processors in delivering satisfactory results to the users. Everything is so well defined within such a light and compact body. The specifications of this model of the best laptop in India are as follows:
- Embedded with 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor that provides up to 4.1Ghz speed with turbo boost technology and has 6MB cache.
- Memory specifications are 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM with a storage capacity of 512 GB and M.2 SSD.
- Dimensions of these models of best HP SSD laptops are 35.9×24.2×1.8cm with a weight of 1.69 kilograms that operates on a lithium-ion battery.
- Larger display screen with 15.6-inch Full HD that provides resolution of 1920×1080 and IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit and 250 nits.
- It has preloaded Windows 10 home with lifetime validity and Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 software.
- Has latest processor technology and best for high-speed workstation procedures.
- If you want, you can expand the RAM size up to 16 GB by adding it to the additional slots.
- Price may seem a little bit higher by many consumers.
- There is no bag provided with this model.
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Intel Core i5 10th Gen 14-inch Full HD Thin and Light Laptop (8GB RAM/ 1TB HDD + 128GB SSD/ Windows 10 Home/ Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019/ Black/ 1.69 kg), 20RAS0KY00
Best Lenovo SSD laptops, best SSD laptops under 60000, Top 10 Best SSD Laptops in India
4.2 out of 5, 343+ Reviews
Lenovo is a multinational brand that manufactures different types of electronic products like laptops, smartphones, tablets, and others. These models of the best Lenovo SSD laptops are highly specialized in delivering the best-ever consumer experience through its efficient technology and design. For a better understanding of its functionalities, let’s have a look at its features:
- Embedded with 10th generation Intel core i5-10210U processor with a base speed of 1.6 GHz and a maximum speed of 4.2Ghz and has 6 MB cache at 4 cores.
- 8-GB RAM memory with a storage capacity of 1TB HDD+128 GB SSD is also available.
- The package includes a laptop with a battery, charger, user manual, and other stuff required for the smooth operation of this model of the best Lenovo SSD laptops.
- Dimensions of these models of best Lenovo SSD laptops are 32.5×23.2×1.9cm with a weight of 1.69 kilograms with hard disk rotational speed of 5400 RPM.
- 14-inch of full HD display screen size with a resolution of 1920×1080 anti-glare technology that includes 720p HD camera with think shutter.
- Preloaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity comes with this package.
- Rapid charging features allow this laptop to get charged 80% within an hour.
- 1-year of onsite warranty with pre-bundled 1-year premier support is also available.
- Highly advanced audio settings with Dolby advanced audio and dual array microphone.
- Highly durable and built to withstand rugged usage, can handle accidental knocks, drops, and even spills.
- This package doesn’t include any carry bag.
- Doesn’t have a full metal body and the edges made up of plastic are too sharp.
AVITA PURA NS14A6INT441-SGGYB 14-inch Laptop (8th Gen Intel Core i3-8145U / 4 GB RAM / 256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/FHD/Intel® UHD Graphics 620/1.34Kg), Space Grey with 3-in-1 Grey Sleeve
Best SSD laptops under 40000, best budget SSD laptops, Top 10 Best SSD Laptops in India
3.8 out of 5, 73+ Reviews
If you’re quite tight on your budget but still want to have the best SSD laptops under 40000, in that case, you must consider this model of the best SSD laptop with the latest processor technology. The working efficiency and effectiveness are not less than any other model of top brands and have a relatively affordable price range. The features are as follows:
- Package includes laptop, AC adaptor, user manual, cleaning cloth, 3-in-1 sleeve, and preloaded Windows 10 with lifetime validity.
- Embedded with Intel core i3 processor whose maximum speed is 3.9Ghz and has a RAM size of 4GB with graphics processor of intel UHD graphics 620.
- LED display screen of size 14-inch with a resolution of FHD 1920×1080 and allows Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Dimensions of this model of best i3 laptop are 33.2×33.2×22.1cm with a weight of 1.34 kilograms that requires a lithium-polymer battery for its operation.
- This model of the best budget laptop with an i3 processor has preloaded windows 10 with lifetime validity.
- Ultra-thin and lightweight provide maximum portability without any issues.
- Comes with 2 years of manufacturer’s warranty that guarantees its authentic performance for at least the specified period of time.
- It has an average battery life of 10 hours which is satisfactorily enough for laptops of this range.
- The notebook has 4GB RAM which cannot be upgraded and doesn’t have RAM slots.
- Graphics card is not available; hence you can’t play heavy graphics-based games.
HP Pavilion x360 Touchscreen 2-in-1 FHD Laptop (10th Gen Core i3-10110U/8GB/512GB SSD/Win 10/MS Office/Mineral Silver/1.58 kg), 14-dh1178tu, 35.6 cm (14-inch)
Best HP SSD laptops, best SSD laptops under 60000, best 512 GB SSD laptops.
4.3 out of 5, 401+ Reviews
When it comes to selecting the best laptop in India, how can we forget about HP Pavilion models that have extremely impressive and high-end professional working efficiency? These models of the best HP SSD laptops with 8GB RAM have been one of the favorite models of consumers all around the world for various reasons. Let’s have a look at its finest specifications to understand more about the functionalities:
- Dimensions of these models of best HP SSD laptops with 8GB RAM are 32.4×22.3×2.1m with a weight of 1.58 kilograms that has one lithium-ion battery and the memory can be expanded up to 16GB.
- 10th Generation Intel core i3-10110U processor is embedded in this model that has 4Mb cache and base speed up to 2.1GHz.
- One Ethernet port, two USB ports, one Thunderbolt 4 port with Type-C, and other hardware interfaces are provided with the package which includes laptop, battery, AC adaptor, user manual, and warranty card.
- This model of the best SSD laptop with 8GB RAM has B&O, dual speakers, and an HP audio boost.
- Standing LED screen size is 14 inches FHD with the resolution of 1920×1080 with touch-enabled, IPS, edge-to-edge glass, micro-edge, 250 nits, 45% NTSC and has a battery life of 7 hours in a single charge.
- An easily convertible laptop that can be used as a touchscreen tablet for various purposes.
- Intel UHD graphics card makes the display style brilliant with amazing features and has four flexible modes for a stand, laptop, tent, and tablet.
- HP true vision HD camera and dual array audio pro-technology has been included in this model.
- Comes with 1 year of manufacturer’s warranty on its functionality and hardware that guarantees its spectacular performance for at least the specified period of time.
- Price may seem little bit higher than other models.
- Battery life is no longer enough.
Mi Notebook Horizon Edition 14 Intel Core i5-10210U 10th Gen 14-inch (35.56 cms) Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD/Windows 10/Nvidia MX350 2GB Graphics/Grey/1.35Kg), XMA1904-AR+Webcam
Best 512 GB SSD laptops, best SSD laptops under 60000, best laptop in India
4.4 out of 5, 713+ Reviews
We all are well aware of the brand value of MI and the quality products that it manufactures from smartphones, laptops to HD TV, everything is just top-notch in terms of its quality and functionality. This model of the best SSD laptop with 512 GB storage capacity has done total justice to its brand value in terms of working efficiency. The finest specifications are:
- This model of the best laptop in India has memory specifications of 8 GB DDR4-2666Mhz RAM and has a storage capacity of 512 GB SSD.
- The display size is 14 inches with a resolution of 1920×1080 full HD anti-glare screen and has a 2GB GDDR5 graphics card.
- For audio, it has stereo speakers and DTS audio processing along with 4 USB ports, 1 HDMI out, and a 3.5mm jack.
- 10th generation Intel core i5-10210U processor which has a base speed of 1.6GHz and a maximum speed of 4.20GHz with 4 cores and 8 threads.
- Dimensions of this model are 32.1×20.7×17.2cm with a weight of 1.35kilograms that requires a lithium-polymer battery for its operation.
- Comes with Windows 10 Home operating system and pre-installed Microsoft Office 365 for a one-month trial subscription.
- 1-year of manufacturer’s warranty for both laptop and webcam that can be extended by an extra 1 year from the date of purchase.
- This model has a robust metal body with a stylish design and is quite thin and light to carry around.
- Price may seem a little bit higher than other models of SSD laptops.
- Doesn’t have a backlight keyboard which makes it difficult to type in dark surroundings.
Lenovo Legion 5 10th Gen Intel Core i5 15.6 inch (39.62 cms) Full HD IPS Gaming Laptop (8GB/1TB HDD + 256GB SSD/Windows 10/120 Hz/NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Graphics/Phantom Black/2.3Kg), 82AU00KEIN
Best Lenovo SSD laptops, best SSD laptops under 60000, Top 10 Best SSD Laptops in India
4.4 out of 5, 280+ Reviews
These models of the best Lenovo SSD laptops are a seamless fusion of practicality, precision, and power in terms of delivering the best-ever consumer experience even for those who are not very much familiar with using laptops through its highly advanced and user-friendly features. Let’s have a look at its finest specifications to understand more about this model:
- It has a memory of 8 GB RAM DDR4-2933 that can be upgraded to 16 GB and has 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD storage capacity.
- The display screen size is 15.6-inch full HD with 1920×1080 resolution, anti-glare, and IPS technology with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- The processor is 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H with a base speed of 2.5Ghz and a maximum speed of 4.5 GHz along with 4 cores and 8 MB cache.
- Dimensions of this model of the best laptop in India are 36.3×26×2.4cm with a weight of 2.3 kilograms that requires 1 lithium polymer battery.
- Keyboard has a full backlight with 100% anti-ghosting and soft-landing switches that include 1.5mm key travel along with an in-built 720p camera with a privacy shutter.
- Comes with preloaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity.
- Allows maximum customization in terms of its RAM and graphics card and can be used for gaming purposes through Xbox game pass whose 1-month subscription has been added with this package.
- 1-year of genuine Lenovo warranty guarantees its spectacular performance for at least the specified period of time.
- The average battery life is only 6.8 hours which may not be enough for many consumers.
- Doesn’t have any fingerprint sensors.
Acer Aspire 7 Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 5500U – (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650) A715-42G Gaming Laptop (15.6″ (39.62cms)), Black, 2.15 kg)
Best 512 GB SSD laptops, best SSD laptops under 60000, Top 10 Best SSD Laptops in India
4.5 out of 5, 10+ Reviews
Acer laptops are generally known for their esteemed gaming experience and for handling heavy workloads without any problems. This model of Acer laptop is a perfect example of affordability and efficient functionality that makes its place in our list of top 10 best SSD laptops in India. Let’s have a look at its amazing features to know more about the details:
- Dimensions of these models of best SSD laptops are 25.5×36.3×2.3cm with a weight of 2.15 kilograms that operates on 1 lithium polymer battery and has a resolution of 1920×1080.
- Embedded with AMD RYZEN processor 5500u and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics processor.
- Comes with 8 GB RAM single-channel DDR4 SDRAM and has a storage capacity of 512 GB solid-state drive.
- Full HD display screen of size 15.6 inch at a resolution of 1920×1080, backlight screen that offers 81.61% screen to body ratio.
- Perfect for detailed visuals in making presentations, gaming, or watching videos.
- The backlight keyboard helps in uninterrupted workflow even in dark surroundings.
- It has Windows 10 Home Single Language with limited time validity.
- The average battery life is 10 hours which is quite enough to cope with emergency situations.
- Allows headphones and microphone audio jack connectivity.
- Price may seem a little bit higher than other models.
- HDD slot is not available.
HP 14 Ultra-Thin & Light 14″ (35.56cms) Laptop (10th Gen i3-1005G1/8GB/256GB SSD/Win 10 Home/MS Office/1.47 Kg/Jet Black), 14s-cf3074TU
Best HP SSD laptops, best SSD laptops under 40000, best 256 GB SSD laptops
4.2 out of 5, 163+ Reviews
HP brand is always known for its esteemed quality and high-end consumer facility. These models of best SSD laptops under 4000 by HP brand are highly innovative and specialized in various aspects to provide you enough speed and accuracy. The advanced features and qualities make it one of the most affordable and best HP SSD laptops available in India. Let’s have a look at its features to know more about the details:
- Embedded with Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor with a base frequency of 1.2 GHz that can be increased up to 3.4 GHz with the Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
- The storage capacity of these models of best HP SSD laptops is 256 GB SSD with memory specifications of 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM.
- Display resolution is 1366×768 pixels with an LED screen size of 14 inches that also includes a webcam.
- Comes with different ports namely 1 Super-speed USB type-C, 2 Super-Speed USB type-A, and 1 HDMI 1.4b without any CD drive.
- Dimensions of these models of best SSD laptops under 40000 are 32.4×22.5×2 cm with a weight of 1.47 kilograms that requires 1 lithium-ion battery for its operation.
- 1-year of warranty guarantees its authentic performance for at least the specified period of time.
- Ranked as number 3 in best SSD laptops under 40000 on Amazon for best sellers of all time.
- It has preloaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity to let the user experience the hassle-free installation.
- Highly efficient and advanced best HP SSD laptops with sleek and lightweight designing.
- The display resolution is not of very good quality.
- Doesn’t allow you to expand the storage space.
Quick Buyer’s Guide: Top 10 Best SSD Laptops in India
As for now, we have discussed almost everything that may concern you while choosing the best laptop in India. But still, there are certain things that you should keep in your mind for a better understanding of the desired product type and in determining its true worth.
These basic key features play a crucial role in helping you to know more about the functionality, efficiency, and performance of the desired products by contradicting their features with other suitable models available in the market.
It is very much necessary for you to know and understand your needs to have much clarity while selecting the most suitable type of best budget SSD laptops. It will give a better outlook to your workstation or in case if you want to gift it to your family
By considering all the features that we have discussed above, now let’s start summarizing some of the basic key factors that describe the best 512 GB SSD laptops or best laptop in India:
The body material type of the laptop and the screen influences the durability and ease of use that affect your experience with the best 512 GB SSD laptops. There are various best Dell SSD laptops, best HP SSD laptops, and other models available from top brands that manufacture high-quality screen displays in an affordable range with top-quality materials. Generally, fiberglass materials, high-grade plastics are used for manufacturing the screen or body designing that helps it by protecting from any kind of breakage up to some extent. You must familiar with the quality of these materials to choose wisely.
We all are well aware of the role of price and the way how it does affect the quality as well as the availability of a particular product to the consumers. Whenever you are in doubt regarding the price, always stick to the average cost to minimize the risk of getting a flawed cheap product. Price plays an important role in determining the budget limit up to which you can search for your desired product. It’s more like a necessary restriction that is always beneficial to follow. Various price ranges are available for the best laptop in India, have a better look at all to compare what’s right for you according to your budget. You must check for keywords like best Dell SSD laptop’s price, best HP SSD laptop’s price, best Lenovo SSD laptop’s price, and other famous brands to select the best SSD laptops under 30000, best SSD laptops under 40000, and best SSD laptops under 60000 on the internet.
Ratings and Reviews
Before buying the best Dell SSD laptops or any other model, one must have a close look at the various ratings and review of different brand models in order to choose the desired model of best 512 GB SSD laptops for the money and to have better knowledge for a deep understanding of what kind of product you are going to buy and what can be the expected experience with it. Reviews and ratings help a lot in better governing your desired product as it acts as a mirror and points out those faults which are even not mentioned in the features section.
As a concerned buyer, you must be aware of the specific types of the best laptops in India that you want for your general purposes or just as a present for your dear ones. It can have many specifications based on the motherboard, RAM, battery power, graphics card, and other kinds of stuff which can be further customized according to your requirements. You can set it as your priority before purchasing the best product type suitable for you or your family.
It is quite obvious that brand values influence the quality of a particular product but you must be aware of different types of brands that provide almost similar models, few features may differ but a wise consumer should know about the quality level of brands to determine whose model of best 512GB SSD laptops’ brands are the best. Some of the well-known best SSD laptop brand models are best Dell SSD laptops, best Asus SSD laptops, best Acer SSD laptops, best Lenovo SSD laptops, best HP SSD laptops, and many more others that are already mentioned above.
The compatibility of a certain product like the best laptop in India largely depends on its features, specifications, and different sizes. For example, few consumers are interested in having the best HP SSD laptops with smaller and compact sizes whereas some of you may want to have a larger display screen to view your work depending on your portability issues and availability of space inside your house. If you’ll be a little conscious about the compatibility of its functionality with your requirements, you’ll definitely get the best 512 GB SSD laptops from the top brands of the best laptops in India.
Frequently Asked Questions: Top 10 Best SSD laptops in India
Definitely yes, SSD laptops or we can say solid-state drive laptops have faster boot time because the sole purpose of using SSD is to improve the speed while booting up your laptop. You can improve the bootup speed of your laptop by introducing a new SSD and installing it appropriately.
Well, it completely depends on your requirements from your laptop. Most of the best laptop brands provide both HDD and SSD in their laptops to increase efficiency as well as speed. But you should consider your requirements with the specifications to experience the best outcome without spending much on unrequited hardware.
Of course, 512 GB SSD is quite enough for a laptop. You can even go for 256 GB SSD laptops or others according to your need of storage capacity but still 512 GB SSD is more than enough for any laptop. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a corporate worker or just a student or even a gamer, the best 512 GB SSD laptops can always do their job properly.
Yes, you can increase your old laptop’s speed by replacing HDD with SSD. We all know that SSD is capable of transferring data at remarkable speed and doesn’t affect other working efficiencies whereas hard disk is quite slow in comparison to SSD laptops. So, in case if you want to have a higher bootup speed, you can switch to SSD but make sure that your laptop is compatible with such slots and settings.
Finally, we have discussed almost everything related to the best laptop in India available from top laptop brands for giving you a better idea while selecting your best SSD available in the market like best 512 GB SSD laptops, best Dell SSD laptops best HP SSD laptops, best Lenovo SSD laptops and many others with respect to their beneficial qualities as well as working efficiency.
We hope that this article” Top 10 Best SSD laptops in India” will definitely help you out in getting the best of your choice without being confused about the brand value and qualities. Even if you are having any confusion regarding the best SSD laptops within your budget, you can always have a look at its previous consumer’s ratings and reviews for having a better and clear understanding of your desired product model and about those qualities that are even not mentioned in the advertisement. It will give you a better overview of your desired model of the best SSD laptops available in the market.
If you facing any kind of doubts regarding how to use the features of your best HP SSD laptops or having any confusion regarding any process, you can check it out on various online tutorials provided on different websites. One of such YouTube tutorial’s video links has been given below for your convenience.
In case if you want to share your thoughts and experience with us, we will be happy to hear from you in the comments section below. Till then…
Happy Shopping, Happy Using SSD Laptops…
Do check our other trending research articles from our authors.
Only use the below comment-form to ask your queries & share your experience. We may take a day or two to reply to your comments and queries. Please don’t use the comment section for backlinks as it will not be approved. However, for the backlink, partnership and advertisement related queries kindly contact us at email@example.com
Thanks for your coordination & support!